Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help guys, I need support and clarification!!!

evil88

Hi guys, I'm an Italian boy of 22 years. I apologize for my English, if I write the wrong way, but I'm using a translator. I train when I was 18 years. Unfortunately, I never gain weight, only slightly, and despite having diets followed by specialties, I never gained weight. I did many tests in hospital, however, several doctors have never found anything, the problem is that I was told I had a metabolism too high and could not gain weight. Despite everything I've ever coached, because I like bodybuilding. Recently I was visited by a doctor is a professional who has much experience, a very good endocrinologist. Made me do more tests, monitors values ​​that other doctors have never asked. The result was that I have a severe deficiency of iodine. And above all, I have a low level of testosterone out of range. Also, the value of IGF-1 is very low almost out of range. He spoke of two therapies that can be followed and accordingly the next time we decide together on which to follow.

The first therapy consists of:
15mg of oxandrolone per day
6 capsules of Andriol per day

The other is in therapy that I can choose:
15mg of oxandrolone per day
injection of 250mg of testosterone enanthate per week, or an injection every 10 days

Any therapy between these two choose, I must follow for at least 6 months

Since I also suffer from anxiety, I take a tablet of 50mg of zoloft, and then if I choose the first therapy in a day should I take so many capsules. It would be very stressful to take many pills a day.
So I was planning to follow the therapy of 250mg of testosterone enanthate and 15mg of oxandrolone. The problem is that: I HAVE A HUGE FEAR FOR INJECTIONS. I'm afraid of needles and injections. When I do the blood tests I always feel bad, and eventually faint.
Guys I would try to overcome this fear, in fact, before starting therapy I buy syringes with needles of different gauge, and try to bite me. I want to overcome this fear because otherwise I can not even begin therapy. The doctor told me that the injection can also do so in the quadriceps and there are no problems. But I'm afraid! What gauge should I use to feel as little pain as possible? Thanks to all who answer me. I apologize again for my English.

Draw with an 18 guage one inch and shoot with a 24 or 25 guage 1 & 1/2 inch, just do a quick poke the top layer of the skin is where the nerves are,once past this point it will go in like butter, I under stand your fear it is a bit nerve racking looking at that needle however once you've done it ,you will realize all that worrying was for nothing, if you still can't handle it have a friend do it for you.

After you do your first shot it becomes clock work. The first time I injected myself, I was a bit nervous also, but I found out it wasn't as bad as my mind was trying to make it out to be. Like radar said....just like butter once it's in the muscle and no pain at all at that point.

Guys thank you all for your responses. Thank you very much. I hope that with this medicine as directed all my values ​​become normal and I can finally gain some weight. For the deficiency of iodine prescribed me drops of iodine. Before I forgot to write it, however, are 1.63 cm in height, and weight 49/50 kg. I'm very underweight. But despite everything I continued to do bodybuilding. I'm too scared of needles, injections. I've got to overcome this fear. Maybe you guys will laugh at this, but I feel really badly to the sight of needles. Anyway thank you for the advice, thank you very much.

Indossare di avere paura. È un piccolo pizzico. Sempre usare N2Guard per alcuni stare sano.

Buona fortuna.

Top Bottom