Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Help! Going to Amsterdamn for 11 days. What about my cycle?

starskulker

Active member
I just found out i'm headed to Amsterdam and Sweden for 11 days and I am mid cycle. I don't mind missing my test/eq shot which will just be 1 week but I take tren daily at 100mg. Would I be able to inject Tren e right before I go to cover alot of the days since it is a long ester? How hard would I be hit if I just skipped the 11 days and got right back into it when I got back?
 
Ulter said:
I would preload and check the bag.
11 days is a long time to skip. The Eq will carry you. You might want to double up and shoot it before you go.

Do you hide them at all? How do you go about the pre load and check the bag?
 
Ulter said:
I would preload and check the bag.
11 days is a long time to skip. The Eq will carry you. You might want to double up and shoot it before you go.

After the aborted terrorist attacks in the UK, Shiphol aiport has upgraded their security in a big way. As have pretty much all big european airports. Carrying pre-loaded syringes in your luggage is NOT a good idea. I'd rather take 2-3 shots the day before i leave, and coast through their half-lives, until my vacation is over.
 
I went to Amsterdam a few years ago and they searched me in the US and in Amsterdam as if I was some drug lord. Right when I got into the airport I was searched and 2-3 more times as I was coming through the airport to wait for the plane. It was crazy and then again when I got back to the US and eventually it really just pissed me off but what can you say.

By now with the war going on I am definitely sure that they have more improved technology and improved security. I just read an article where they are using wasps to detect chemicals and drugs now to replace dogs since it only takes 30 minutes to train them.
 
I went to China a couple of years ago, for 3 weeks, and the day before I left, I gave myself some serious quantities of T-400 and Deca,

Didn’t work out that much on the trip, but got back on my cycle,
No problem as soon as I returned home.
 
I wouldn't take preloaded syringes. Empty syringes and a vial without a lable would be better explained than prefilled syringes, if they were to be found. Can't comment on if they will open your bags at Schipol Airport. My checked bags have never been opened on my trips to Amsterdam.

Be sure not to buy a Hooker when your in the blue light area, you'll get a good surprise if you do!
 
id just get it while i was there,if i couldnt then just chalk it up as a loss....better safe then going to jail...and losing your job in the process(if thats what your going for)might lose a few pounds but one you get back you will be fine...maybe pick up some var or dbol while your there and eat the shit out of them to atleast help preserve mass
 
get a perscrition for any type of injectable....drain it out and put your gear in.
u can get multiple refills , that way u can take 2 or more types of gear.
it will be in your name so u can take pins also!
 
just take double the EQ and perhaps test (if you have sust that would be ideal) right before you leave., take some time off the tren. Dont forget your fragrant aromatase inhibitor "body spray", have fun.
 
Top Bottom