Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help from you ladies that have competed

FlexKitten, good luck doing your show!!! I've got 2 coming up also... Mine are Sept 29th and Oct. 13th, will be competing as a middleweight as long as I can get down to 132... Otherwise it'll be the heavies, ughh...

As for the shaving, DO IT!!! I've been shaving pretty much everything for a few years now and its soooo much nicer. Arms are always smooth and its such a clean feeling. I can promise you, you'll love how it feels once its all done and shaved.

Keep us posted w/ everything!!

By the way, how old are you?

AJ

shave

I don't compete, but I do shave everything. It's amazing how much more defined and harder I look shaved. My hair is blonde and barely noticeable, but the fuzz softens the edges. I think it's an optical illusion thing, like camouflage. You know, the way soldiers put a few leaves or twigs on the netting intheir helmets to break up the silhouette.

I sometimes leave my forearms unshaved though, as that's what shows at work.

Wyst

the video bikini mom mentioned Pumping Iron 2 is great- too bad there aren't more like that & more recent
and remember when you get up there, you don't get to lift any weights or show 'em you can do an hr of cardio- all you have is your confident presentation of yourself and your disciplined preparation- Make it your BEST!
Good luck!

Do whatever it takes to get the edge- eye of the tiger- or is it kitten? go for it.

This is just a note- dont take this too seriously anyone- but it sort of kills me that women can compete with mesurements smaller than what I STARTED with. The men and women's sides still are two different ball games.

pumping iron II

can anyone tell me how i can get a copy of this movie? it has been on cable a couple of times, but everytime it's on i always catch the ending. i have seen pumping iron I rented from the video store, but no one has the second one. please help. this has been driving me crazy for about a year. if anyone would be willing to make me a copy, i would be willing to pay. thanks.

you can buy a NEW copy on Amazon.com... Thats where I got mine and it was cheap too!!!

AJ

Hi there, I know I'm a little late getting in on the hair discussion, but - I had heard that any little bit of hair on the body gets stained by the protan, and you'll look hairy even if it is light and blond if you don't shave before hand. I just did my first show a month ago, and I didn't take any chances and shaved my whole body, even got my whole face and partial neck waxed. My body hair is really light and fine, but still didn't want to chance having to dry shave the night before. ANYWAYS, it does give you a nice polished feeling, but judging by the few patches I missed, I think I could have left the hair without it being noticed. My very late.02 on the shaving thing:)

Hey AJD,
I'm 30 . Sounds like I've got to get this video..Pumping iron II!

HeavyDutyGuy,
I don't take it personal. I'm a little girl.( working on getting a little bigger) If a man took the stage my size he'd be laughed off !

Thank oyu to all who filled me in on the shaving thing. I really appreciate the inside info.
Flexkitten

Top Bottom