Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help, first cycle

GoldChest

Hi!
Its my first post but i have read a lot from here, and learn a lot
smile.gif

so, im 24, and im planning my first cycle, im training since 16, and i want to go to the next level
smile.gif

After some research i choose these :

1-4 D-bol 30mg
1-12 Test E 500mg
1-12 Boldenone 400mg

14-16 nolvadex 40mg
16-18 nolvadex 20mg

I will take 0.5mg arimidex everyday too.

What do you guys think?Its a good cycle for a "clean" bulk?I want good mass gains...
Im thinking in change the d-bol from 30mg to 20mg since i will use it just for the inicial boost...is a good idea?
Thanks!

Test only. If you run all these compounds, how will you know what each is doing and what is causing sides. Do you know how you will react? Which one will you drop if you can't handle the sides - will you know?

Research your PCT better, too.

HCG 500iu (split 250/250) weeks 3 - 12. If you do it your way you'll have some serious hormone swings.

PCT? Clomid and nolva is crap.
HCGenerate, Forma Stanzol, Unleashed, Post Cycle - this stuff is designed specifically for PCT.

What are your body stats?

HCG 500iu (split 250/250) weeks 3 - 12. If you do it your way you'll have some serious hormone swings.

PCT? Clomid and nolva is crap.
HCGenerate, Forma Stanzol, Unleashed, Post Cycle - this stuff is designed specifically for PCT.

What are your body stats?

^^^^

Write this down and read it every day...

~EZ

Top Bottom