Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help ... Depletion for Epileptic ???

Blondiie24

I have a client who has suffered from epileptic seisures. She is dieting down for a competition in seven weeks time. So far she is completly natural, not even taking fat burners. The only stimulate she has used is caffine! We are both concerned about her depleting and taking Diuretics. Has anyone else trained someone suffering from seisures? Any suggestions for her water deplete? To try or not to try?? Thanks!

fuck that, my neice has epileptic seisures and the tiniest little thing can set her off. one bad seisure and she could be bye bye. i would in no way suggest ANY THING, if something happens the family will come straight to you for the blame.

do more research.. i know keto diets work well for people with autism.. there might be something out there for you..

Thanks Guys! I'm not going to do anything to put my client at risk, and she and I are working closely together re her diet. Just wondered if there were any others in the same situaion/had any first hand knowledge! Always researching! :)

If she is doing figure, there is no need to carb deplete or dehydrate.

Really, you don't have to carb deplete/carb loads, a lot of people just carry on through with what they were doing.

Thanks for the help guys! The Website was interesteding! My girls is a Physique girl! At the momement all we have decided to do is mimimise water intake (not completely cut it out)and add durietic foods/drinks. It will be a very gentle deplete. We will see how she handles it and if she goes well, we may or may not, take it a step further next time (ie next time if she qualifies for nationals!!). I'll let you know how it all goes!

Top Bottom