Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help critique my cutting diet and workout plan

Bro, there is actually no evidence that an insuline spike pwo (im assuming this is why u want the High GI carbs) gives any extra protein synthesis than the moderat slin spike, caused by proteins alone. I know this goes against what most people say, but I had this debate with someone on EF a while back and its actualy true - I would love someone to come up with some studies showing otherwise but have not been able to do so.

Whey + L - Glutamine + BCAA's will spike insulin more than enough PWO.

I also add in waxy maize which reglycogenates muscle better than standard high GI foodstuffs anyway.

Whats ur bmr anyway?

i will argue that till the day i die. i dont follow fit day or any other studied layed out horse shit though. i do my own studies on myself so i know for a fact what works for me or not. if i slam 50-60g of sugar and 20g of protein before i leave the gym i can feal my muscles filling back up before i get to my truck and by the time i make my 20 min trip home im hungry again for a huge quality meal.

if i leave the sugar out i am still fealing catabolic as hell when i get home.

sugar works way better (for me)

Hola Joe,

I said exactly the same thing 6 months ago, and you may be right - I cant DISPROVE that. Personally I tend to go by feel as well.

What Im saying (and this is for all the personal trainers/ advice givers/ know it alls) who tell noobs that sugars PWO are essential....there is absolutely NO EVIDENCE of this out there, shocking as that may be. None that I can find anyway, an I have tried hard. Its just seems to a myth.

If it works for u then cool. But for the person who is trying to restrict cals/ sugars but feels they HAVE TO have sugard PWO, Im sayin its probably not necessary.

Top Bottom