Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help!!!! Can't get triceps to do anything tips please!!

I loves using pulleys for triceps.

But honestly my tris are my strongest part.

Make sure to do super sets and hit them hard.

Close grip bench
Cable pull downs with rope or t bar
Skull crushers
Tricep kickbacks (use a light weight)

That's what helped me the most.

If you really wanna burn out and know if your done. See how many close grip pushups you can do at the end.

First...Absolutely agree with the standing overhead press. Plus its a monster shoulder builder.

Second holy shit with the weight bro....thats a fucking shoulder press!!!!!

I use a closer grip with the overhead press to target tri's more too.

If I'm going super strict, I can do reps on 275 lbs...

I have seen close grip bench press done a few different ways , as close as thumbs out touching tips, elbows tucked against your sides through the movement, elbows out to the side ect.....is there one proper variation that works best ?

elbows out to the side with fists thumbs apart hits it best and has the least stress on the elbows

for close grip bench do you go allthe way down to your chest and extend fully out? Whenever i try to do them, it starts straining my shoulders in a not-so-good way. any idea as to why i'm feelin this?

For close grip bench do you use barbbell or curl bar? I have trouble getting it up

Sent from my SGH-T989 using EliteFitness

When I first started CGBP I used the curl bar at first then moved on to the barbell. I think this was a mistake since I didn't really see much of a carry-over. I would suggest just using the barbell and whatever weight you're comfortable with. If you can only push the bar, so what?!

Ill try barbell again. It was tough because so long maybe it was cause wrist was hurting

Ill try barbell again. It was tough because so long maybe it was cause wrist was hurting

I always rotate my wrists both ways quite a few times before each set I bench. Really cut back on wrist strains. If it feels like you are going to hurt your wrist(s), cut back on the way, you'll build up to it.

Top Bottom