Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help!!!! Can't get triceps to do anything tips please!!

Getfit85

So I've been training for two yrs give or take a month my arms and body look great but can't get my triceps to show no matter what I do, high weight low reps, low weight high reps, extensions pull downs...... Etc. some insight would be nice

fuck the extensions and pulldowns... weighted dips and close grip bench will bring your ticeps on nicely.
skull crushers are good too...elbows in tight with good form.

Close grip close grip close grip!! Focus on the stretch and push some weight!! This is the best exercise for those thick full triceps!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

fuck the extensions and pulldowns... weighted dips and close grip bench will bring your ticeps on nicely.
skull crushers are good too...elbows in tight with good form.

^^ this I started doing skull crushers along with close grip benching and it defined mine right up..

crazy heavy standing military presses...I do military presses with 365 lbs...6 reps +
With that much weight, your shoulders cannot take the weight alone so your triceps will get involved...a lot and you will feel it for sure.

crazy heavy standing military presses...I do military presses with 365 lbs...6 reps +
With that much weight, your shoulders cannot take the weight alone so your triceps will get involved...a lot and you will feel it for sure.

First...Absolutely agree with the standing overhead press. Plus its a monster shoulder builder.

Second holy shit with the weight bro....thats a fucking shoulder press!!!!!

I use a closer grip with the overhead press to target tri's more too.

My tricep routine usually revolves around Close Grip bench, reverse grip bench, skull crushers and heavy weight dips. Like everyone else has pretty much said, I noticed the most gains once I incorporated Close Grip bench and it's been a mainstay in my workout since!

Top Bottom