Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help Big Ass!

LETHAL BURN

OK EVER SINCE I GOT UP TO 315 ON MY ASS TO THE FLOOR SQUATS MY ASS HAS EXPLODED. ITS LIKE MY ASS IS GROWING 10 TIMES FASTER THAN THE REST OF MY BODY. WHAT KIND OF TRAINING CAN I DO TO REDUCE IT?

HERE IS MY CURRENT LEG TRAINING:

ASS-FLOOR-SQUATS= 5 SETS OF 8-15 REPS
LEG PRESSES= 3 SETS OF 12 REPS
LEG CURLS= 4 SETS OF 8-15 REPS
LEG EXTENTIONS= 3 SETS OF 15-20 REPS
CALVE RAISES= 4 SETS OF 10-15 REPS

I TRAIN LEGS ONCE A WEEK AND DO 20 MIN CARDIO SESSIONS 4 TIMES A WEEK. MY LEGS ARE VERY MASSIVE AND MY UPPER BODY NEEDS TO CATCH UP. BUT LIKE I SAID I REALLY NEED TO REDUCE MY ASS SIZE...LOL

I doubt it's big enough. Just dont shove your ass forward at the top of the squat. Im assuming you want to cut the fat?
Then cardio!!
If you want too burn muscle, then, cardio !!

:)

believe it or not i want to loose muscle in my ass. not fat. it is just that my ass grows 10 times faster than any part of my body.

Hack squats are good to avoid the dreaded squaters ass. The muscle thats recruited the most in ass to floor squats is the ass. Some people like that look but I avoid it by not going to floor.

Keep current leg routine and substitute hacks fo rht esquats.

I had the exact same problem !!
Don't squat for a while!
Do three sets ALL out on the leg extension at 15 reps each SLOW AND STRICT then do leg presses deep and do 10-15 reps
Three sets each all out and you will be toast!!

The leg extensions pre exhaust the thigh so the thighs fail way before the but on the leg presses.

I always pre exhaust my quads now

Ha ha ha yeah I know... my pants are starting to get uncomfortable and my legs rubbed together when I walked last week. I'm laying off all upper leg work (even quads) for a few weeks, to focus on upper body, calves and cardio.

It's too bad, I just started enjoying squats

I started off with no ass so I don't mind the extra ass-mass that comes with going to the floor

lol...I have the same problem!!! It's been a month since you've posted, so I'm curious--did your ass get any smaller yet? And without losing muscle tone???

Top Bottom