Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help best routine for size and strength

tom8y

Hi there. I am 26 5"11 male around 13 and a half stone.
I have been training for about 4 years on and off. I have trimmed up quite a bit at one point and at another I started getting bigger. I have read a lot on the Internet and in magazines. Think here is a better place as you can read lots of rubbish elsewhere.
Anyway cut a long story short. I have never had a decent set of shoulders mainly side delta that let me down so my current routine is concentrating mainly on shoulders with mainly compound exercises. Currently training 3x a week will do 4x if people recommend that. I do 2 days on shoulders and middle day on chest.
Can someone help me with a better routine that will make my top body grow and have some nice definition. I am watching What I eat as I don't want to get fat as since trying to get bigger I am getting a bit of a belly again.
Either a 3 day or 4 day week. Here people say you want to do rep outs on everything and others say about 5 sets heavy etc. Currently just taking l glutamine and l arginine. Have got some gnc whey that I take if i don't think I have consumed enough protein. I push my self more than my mate yet he seems to be growing more and getting a better shape.
Cheers guys.

This is what I have come up with. Please critique and give me your opinions, as I have no experience with actually doing a routine like this. I am going to do the 5x5 routine for my weight lifting.

Top Bottom