Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hello

I am willing to listen, and have several times asked for your advice but perhaps you are the one who does not listen. You continue to criticize, rather than point me in a direction that you feel is proper, which I have asked you to do multiple times now.

"and you weigh 130 pounds. its not working bud."

What part of, 'I recently started this diet and recently began to attempt to better myself do YOU not understand? I came here for some advice and guidance as to what I am ATTEMPTING to do, not what I have been doing for months now with zero results.
What part of 'If you are willing to suggest a diet that fits within the constraints you are putting before me then I will do my best to stick to it' do you not understand?
What part of,' I couldn't eat as much as I wanted to before and was berated for it, but now that I live on my own and make my own money and have the ability to eat whatever I want' do you not understand? I've weighed this much since I stopped growing at the age of sixteen, with zero fluctuation, while my intake was fluctuating, through years of drugs and other "crap" being put in my system.

Quite honestly, everything you are saying goes against what every other body building forum on the internet has told me, even this one (other threads I have searched/read). I did not pull the diet I spoke of previously out of my ass. I do not drink a lot of milk and then not eat for hours. I consume milk with my meals. I do not have ANY issues with feeling bloated or gassy. Don't drink protein shakes? Really?

I have asked for your help, and I have legitimate questions as to your statements which make absolutely no sense to me.

You have since told me to stop drinking milk, which is contrary to practically everyone in the world, that bread is bad for me, and above all not to drink protein shakes because it can create issues which I do not have.

Enlighten me, please.

looks like a love fest here, just like i remember... ahhhh, love it...

cool your jets there chief... if what you have been doing isn't working then trying something different isn't the end of the world... ;)

gotta eat to grow, no two ways around it...

If you can handle drinking a gallon of whole milk and your shakes in addition to 4-5 solid meals a day, I'd say you're golden...

Honestly at this point you do not need to eat clean. At 130 lbs, just eat everything in sight. Yes, make sure you get in your protein, essential nutrients, complex carbs and all that important stuff...but eat fast food! Eat whatever fat people eat in Canada! Lift, eat, grow. As light as you are it isn't rocket science at this point.

Hows your lifting going?

Reactions: ceo
If you can handle drinking a gallon of whole milk and your shakes in addition to 4-5 solid meals a day, I'd say you're golden...
Oh but milk is horrible empty calories which will bloat me and eliminate any appetite! Shakes? No way! the calories and protein in them are misleading and false, even if the contents of 99.99% of the shake are perfectly healthy unprocessed foods which are fine to consume on their own, yet when they combine they instantly form into a combination of everything we do not ever want to consume, causing untold bloating and appetite loss once again! I dare not drink milk or any shake for I will not be able to eat anything for the entire remainder of the day!

I am going with the SL5x5, strictly core exercises and may or may not modify it a long the way, which I feel I wont have any reason to, nor should I really deviate until I have put on a good chunk of weight.

I am literally just starting to get into all of this, I have not been trying for months, or even weeks. This is all new to me. I have a basic home gym, and when I outgrow it I will look into joining a real gym with a power rack. For now I will clean into a front squat, or perform hack squats (probably alternate), and at my current level of strength I think this will be a fine way to go for a few months at least. This is because, and I am ashamed to admit it, I can barely deadlift a hundred pounds, and my bench is somewhere around sixty pounds, so even starting with an olympic barbell the program will be quite rigorous and I will be "stalling" as they call it quite soon. I guess perhaps my home "gym" consisting of a basic york concrete filled plastic weight set where the bar weighs only ten pounds total is of some advantage to me.

I seriously cannot believe I'm being told not to drink milk, when programs/philosophies out there like GOMAD exist, designed specifically for persons in my exact position. Thankfully I am not as sickly skinny as someone weighing the same at six foot two inches like is referenced. Though from what I have read I need to put on thirty pounds in order to not be considered skinny for my height, and somewhere around one hundred and ninety pounds is considered to be the maximum naturally achieveable body weight with ten percent body fat. So for me, my goal is to one day get to around one hundred and seventy pounds, and I will be quite happy once I get there. Though who knows if by the time I get there I will not be so addicted as to wish to push on further..

Like I said, I came here for advice as to what I can do to make things better, not to be told I am doing it all wrong with no direction given as to how I can make it better. I am not totally clueless, I have done a load of my own research and figured I would attempt to run what I know by some people who I figured would know better.

me "hey im having some trouble with this math here, does it look like I am doing anything wrong?"
you "fuck bro you got it all WRONG there are no X's and Ys man... you got everything backward"
me "im confused, am I using the formula wrong or what.. what do you mean theres no X's its clearly in the formula.."
you "FUCK MAN ITS LIKE RIGHT THERE DAWG ITS SO OBVIOUS DONT U KNO?"
me "i dont get it can you please explain?"
you "fuck man i aint got time to explain if youre not gonna listen to me bro"
me "but I am listening.."

Cheers..

^^^ I haven't drank a drop of milk in about 8 years and I weigh 50 pounds more than you at a less height. pic is in profile. and its not like I am fat. <12% body fat, its all muscle buddy.

on the flipside I used to drink more milk than you when i was in high school i weighed in the 120's. if it was that easy to drink milk vs. not drinking milk than every skinny kid out there would be drinking milk and turning into Arnold overnight. what happens is you eat cereal and milk for breakfast, and your appetite gets killed for half the day. they are both ALL SUGAR and FAT. you won't gain mass on sugar and fat sorry. not sure what you don't comprehend, I know that is what is happening to you cause I BEEN THERE MYSELF. and yes you will get gassy and bloaty on milk, most humans 80% of us are lactose intolerant.

drinking milk or not drinking milk is not your issue, yet you seem to be harping on that. if you are serious then PM me your full stats and history.. and I can set you up on an anabolic diet for 6 weeks where you will check in with me after each week. or if you are just trolling then i recommend you find another site to play on cause you won't last long on here.

Last edited:

Honestly at this point you do not need to eat clean. At 130 lbs, just eat everything in sight. Yes, make sure you get in your protein, essential nutrients, complex carbs and all that important stuff...but eat fast food! Eat whatever fat people eat in Canada! Lift, eat, grow. As light as you are it isn't rocket science at this point.

Hows your lifting going?

Correct. I agree with this. Just fucking eat big and lift heavy.

Top Bottom