Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hello, I'm new and starting a diet.

Besos

Hello Everyone:) I'm haven't been to the gym in almost three years. I use to work out at least 4 times a week. In the last 3 years I've done a lot of damage to my body. I've gained 36 lbs. since then. I'm 5'5"and weigh 189lbs. Since Jan. I've gained 21 lbs. This is getting out of hand so I really need to get back into shape. Along with joining the gym, I has thinking of using Xenedrine or Metabolife. What do you recommend? Thanx

Welcome!!:wavey: well first i would suggest reading the beginer posts at the top of the board... some good solid info there. if u havent worked out in 3 years take it slow at first. i would try shedding some fat with diet and exercise first.... then when u hit plateau u can try a ECA stack. goood luck and keep readin the boards... u will pick up everything u need to know in order to lose that fat and pack on the muscle:D

Welcome here Besos! :wavey:

Congrats on getting back to the gym! :) Surely you will take it a little slow at first after being away for 3 yrs ... not too intense to cause injury...gradually increasing your time & training level to accomodate your physical capabilities.

You did not list the 'diet' you're starting (?) Does it include 5-6 meals/snacks per day, lean proteins (chic, fish, eggs), complex carbs (veggies, yams, oatmeal), staying clear of processed (packaged) foods? This will get your new plan off to a great start... plenty of energy to train with...and do not leave out those healthy fats! It may help to think of it as a 'lifestyle change to healthy eating'... instead of a 'diet'.

If you have not cruised the women's board already for info, much is posted here on what gals eat & how they train to assist in reaching the goal we all strive for: a strong, lean, & fit body.

Xenedrine, Metabolife, etc...(so many ECA combo's out there)... are supplements that can assist in energy levels & enhance training. Before you decide to make these a part of your plan, please be familiar with their effects... and remember too they are 'supplements'... they 'supplement' clean & healthy nutrition with proper training practices. By changing whatever eating habits & inactivity have caused your recent weight gain, you already will go a long way toward making progress to a fitter & happier 'you'. :D

One more thing before leaving comments to the rest of the gals... have you set yourself a goal? Please do not be too hard on yourself for slipping from your active gym days...we are all 'under construction'. You will find lots of encouraging words & stories here to keep you motivated! :rolly:

Flex :)

Welcome to the boards, u will find tons of good info here. Take it slow.....set realistic goals for yourself. Get your diet in order and everything else comes next. Train hard!!! You want to build some lean body mass..to boost your metabolism and get you going. I would recommend doing some walking or some type of cardio at least 4-5 days a week. Drink tons of water...no soda or junk! Take some before pics and do it every few months so you can see your progress. Sit back and read.......you will get there!:)

Top Bottom