Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hello All, little dispute with the wife maybe you can assist with.

punch

My wife and I of 10 years are now starting to get our sex life back on track after our children have finally reached an age where we have "time" and work schedules allow for more play. So, we find ourselves having to do the act quicker due to the fact that we still have young children at home, we have to wake up very earlly for work etc... Im in my late 30's my wife is in her early 40's. When we mess around my wife has made comments as to why Im not aroused right away. To put in prospective, we finally hear the kids are asleep, she rolls over and asks...so you wannna? Thats the extent of foreplay. Am I off the wall in telling her I need some oral or manual stimulation to get excited?? How could she possibly expect me to get rock hard by her simply voicing that she wants to do it. She has mentioned its difficult for her to get excited when she sees me not standing at attentiion. Any advice??

it doesn't matter if YOU are right or wrong.......it's your fault.

such is married life. :rolleyes:

well thats a given...but Im really flipping out on this...I think whats shes suggesting is unreasonable.

Do you want to be right about this or have sex?

If I was you, I would be sorting myself out, she might catch on then.

Or you could start kissing her, that might get things going.

agreed...just making a point..i draw an analogy...guy comes home...tells wife to bend over...jams it in with no foreplay...for all the woman out there...does that work for most of ya?

punch said:
agreed...just making a point..i draw an analogy...guy comes home...tells wife to bend over...jams it in with no foreplay...for all the woman out there...does that work for most of ya?

On occasion, yes it does.

I am more of the mind I would rather have sex than be right about having to have foreplay as well.

:)

and thats exactly what I explained to my wife. On "occasion" its cool to roll over and have a quickie...however...by and large, the majority of bros i know...need some form of stimulation before the act. Im in total agreement of what your saying "just get to the sex" and dont complain...but for her to make a neg comment that im not at full mass at a snap of a finger, is to me, not realistic.

yeah...I thought about asking that...I like the way you think!..could it be past experiences....or...gulp...a present 3rd party hubby doesnt know of.

Top Bottom