Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Helledrol cycle/gyno experiment I promise will be interesting

What in the world are all you young guys taking that is giving you such problems with gyno? I swear all that over the counter crap is worse than the real thing, you're honestly better off taking nothing at all. Consistent training along with a good diet and a few supps is all you need in your early 20's. Wait a few more years and then go out and get yourself some real shit.

What in the world are all you young guys taking that is giving you such problems with gyno? I swear all that over the counter crap is worse than the real thing, you're honestly better off taking nothing at all. Consistent training along with a good diet and a few supps is all you need in your early 20's. Wait a few more years and then go out and get yourself some real shit.

Totally agree

Other than a bunch if injuries I've had great gains as a youngin even during this letro regimine.

As a 19 year old I was tricked by someone shady nutrition guy trying to make a few bucks. Total BS cause I haven't used anything.

Update:
Picked up pharm grade letro and Ralox today. Continuing to use prami from AR-R

Ralox was EXPENSIVE. No wonder not many have tried it.

So now I will be killing E2 with letro progesterone with evista and prolactin with prami.

Anyone have an suggestions on dosing for prami? I've been on .5mg before bed for a week or so and it is still rough...

Dunno if anyone is interested in this thread anymore

Got blood work back today

Test levels at 1268
Prolactin at 4.1

Stopped prami usage
Ralox seems to be working.

Lump is now 20% of original size

been a while since an update.

Been on this pharmacy grade letro and ralox for a while now. If there has been a change in my gyno then I haven't noticed it. When I run out of the ralox next week I'm gonna stop taking it. It costs a buttload and doesn't seem to have done anything.

Going to do one more month and then probably start on the nolvadex to finish things off. Might up the dosage to 2.5x2 daily for a week on the letro to see if that helps.

toughest side effect of the letro is the depression...rough

overall at this point I think my lump is 20-25% of original size.

I was going to suggest tamoxifen. I've heard of lots of guys getting non-permanent gyno under control by running nolva at 10-20 mg/day within a matter of days or a week. Since it seems you're gyno prone, I'd continue it at 10mg/day even when symptoms subside for the duration of the cycle. Clomid along with a couple of supps sold through here is a good foundation for pct

Top Bottom