Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Helladrol

I'm going to be running Hella / Epi-strong combo to see how that goes.. I'll keep you all posted.. probably 3(25MG) Caps Hella and 2 Caps Epi-Strong for 6 weeks..
I'll probably run HCGenerate either at 5 caps per day for 4 weeks or 3 caps ED for 6, not sure yet.

Also getting my S4 soon... not sure what to do with all my goodies anymore.. lol

I'M gonna run it during as per Needto's instructions, I'm sure you can do either
Not sure what's better or why

I read that Helladrol should not cause any estrogen sides, but can someone please tell me if Helladrol can cause any Progesterone/Prolactin side effects?

Thanks people... :)

nope it shouldtn cause those sides either, you can get that from tren products like 19 tren tfo.

well i thought id post up again. im gettin closer to my goal using helladrol,hcg,creatine. i still am not eating like i should and hitting it as hard as i should but ive gotten up to 192lbs and 7%bf at 5'8. about 10 more lbs and ill be at my goal of 200. im hopeing now that x mas and most of the holiday bs is done ,and my fractued knee and slight torn rtc is all heald up with i can really get seriouse. couldnt do alot with my shoulder being all fubard up.

i quit my cycle about a wk early and am on my unleashed pct stack along with sustain alfa. gonna get some of need2's "gear" and really hit it hard with the next round. im almost thinking i want to try and hit 215lbs instead of my orig 200...hehehe.

well i thought id post up again. im gettin closer to my goal using helladrol,hcg,creatine. i still am not eating like i should and hitting it as hard as i should but ive gotten up to 192lbs and 7%bf at 5'8. about 10 more lbs and ill be at my goal of 200. im hopeing now that x mas and most of the holiday bs is done ,and my fractued knee and slight torn rtc is all heald up with i can really get seriouse. couldnt do alot with my shoulder being all fubard up.

i quit my cycle about a wk early and am on my unleashed pct stack along with sustain alfa. gonna get some of need2's "gear" and really hit it hard with the next round. im almost thinking i want to try and hit 215lbs instead of my orig 200...hehehe.
cool

That's some great progress bro. Love to see guys say "fuck that injury" and push on. BUT don't push it too hard. I've been there. The moment you realize you've re-injured something that takes months to heal is a a dark one. Be careful!

Top Bottom