Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Helladrol Transformation - Before and After Pics

it depends on the cycle being ran... i definitely like torem but torem is a metabolite of nolva... its definitely different than nolva but just being a metabolite scares me to run it with anything that is a 19-nor... either one does the job but I feel clomid is more efficient in pct... i felt great on torem as well though... either one can be utilized depending upon the cycle...

Yea I was gonna say that I've had nothing but success running Torem in my pct. Recovery is great and no depression or withdrawn feelings like on crappy nolva. I had run Torem in pct after a 6 week Trenavar cycle which is 19 nor , and I recovered fine with no problems. To each their own though and I don't blame you for the caution.

I've been reading nothing but amazing things about Torem. I'm about 95% sure I'm going to use it next cycle instead of Clomid. Do you guys think it would be sufficient enough for a D-Bol/Test-E/Var cycle? Maybe keep Clomid on hand just in case?

Will be ran with Unleashed/PC, Forma, Osta, N2Slin, and DAA. Thanks...

I've been reading nothing but amazing things about Torem. I'm about 95% sure I'm going to use it next cycle instead of Clomid. Do you guys think it would be sufficient enough for a D-Bol/Test-E/Var cycle? Maybe keep Clomid on hand just in case?

Will be ran with Unleashed/PC, Forma, Osta, N2Slin, and DAA. Thanks...

you can use torem... run it at 90/60/60/30... everything else you have is excellent... you will have a great pct...

Top Bottom