Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Helladrol: Stack or Run it Straight

Yup. After such an event who can still say that the reason gear is so expensive is because of a lack of demand? Not so in this market.

to check tolerance and also let it build, well being able to run a 6 week cycle.

My thoughts on stacking helladrol (since ya people are going to want to know). I will go over the list of other needto products and tell you what i think are good stacks.

1. beastdrol. Forget this one guys do not stack it with this.
3. Deiselbolan
1 cap deiselbolan 1 cap hella for 4 to 6 weeks is plenty enough for even advanced users. Also not for a novice.

4. katanadrol
1 cap helladrol 2 caps katanadrol 4.-6 weeks great cycle.

5. tren tfo

1-2 caps helladrol ed along with up to 3 caps tren tfo ed is a great cycle. 4 to 6 weeks on this one too.

6. epi-strong
AAAH 1 cap helladrol 2 caps epi-strong 4-6 weeks. This is another very advanced cycle.

1, 3, 4, 5, 6...is number 2 a secret stack? :heart:

I was.....
it's cool
Maybe I'll win some and do it myself......seeing how my balls are still attatched..

Cmon guys

Is anyone gonnna tell me if xtreme tren and halodrol is good to run or not? Gossssshhhhh. Want to use thius shit before they freaking expire.

ct

Top Bottom