Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

healthy weight gain

Cheap & easy weight gain solution: those big sheet chocolate-chip cookie cakes. If you're looking for clean mass, then scrape off the ribbons of green St. Patty's day icing around the edge.

btw, McD is great for getting in a bit of extra cals... just be careful you don't move the scale too quick if you know what i mean. be sure to cut back on cals a bit if you find weight gain happening rather quick... for some this may not be much reason to worry about because they'll cut easily with minimal muscle loss. but for some others it isn't that simple.

Just to echo the fast food comments, it is a great way to rack up those needed calories. I am an ecto-meso and it's not excessive for me to cram down 6000 cals a day with 2000 coming from Wendys. Just last night before bed I ate 6 whole eggs, 5 strips of bacon, 2 Wendy's classic singles and a spicy chicken sandwich.

dshiznit00 said:
obviously if you stuff your face with mcdonalds your going to gain weight. lol

you guys sound like your trying to bulk but no one is eating any red meats. You cant have a bulk with out red meats.

Right! Big Macs, Quarterpounders w/ cheese, and Strawberry Milkshakes!

s8nlilhlpr said:
I'm not saying my way works for everyone, but I got sick of stuffing my face with "healthy food" and getting no where. You are correct, i don't "have to" eat it, but it sure is easier. I eat every 2-3 hours, averaging around 5-6 meals a day. Sometimes more if I'm hungry. Breakfast is around 1500 cals, others around around 800-1000 each. Problem is, like I said new job, I'm on the road ALL day. If I don't have time to pack a huge lunch, then at most I can get a couple quick sandwichs thrown together.

T-bones, Ribeyes, Porterhouse are all between 8-9 a pound here unless I catch them on sale, which I stock up on. College Station, Tx. Sirloin ~3.99lb, GB 2.49lb, flank steak don't remember.

I don't consider Fast Food a meal, it is simply a means to an end. If I had been gaining weight on my last diet, I wouldn't have added it. But, I will do anything I have to, to get the scale moving. Sure, I put on a little more fat than necessary, but I've merely gone from 170lbs @ 31" to 203lbs @ 33". Nothing I am terribly concerned about.

I completely agree with you. All I hear is from people who can gain weight easily say you have to eat clean. Hey BS, if I want to I can drop weight faster than a Tijuana crack whore. I weigh about 187, if I wanted to weigh 165 in two months, it would be a walk in the park. Gaining weight is so much harder. Sometimes I wonder if people on this board even have jobs. How do you cook real food 7 times a day? Don't you have a life? Sure, I try to eat my grilled chicken and rice at night and other good meals when I can but you can't do that all the time. Now, I load up on weightgainer shake in the mornign, and since I'm on the phone all the time at work I can't really eat anything except shakes. So it's weightgainer shakes it is 900 grams of calories 152 carbs, 52 grams of protein. Who cares. I've tried to eat whey and oats, but it takes me either 2 hours to drink 400 calories or I yak. I dunno how you guys can do it, do you grind them up or something? Gross

Top Bottom