Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Headaches???

OKIE

I have been on Eq at 400mg/week for 7 weeks, Test En at about 250-500mg/week for 7 weeks, and tren at 75mg/ED for 3 weeks. About 2 weeks ago, I started getting headaches in the front part of my head only. They feel like pressure building up in my head. Sometimes it is over one eye or the other and other times it is my whole forehead. I never get headaches, so this is starting to worry me. I get them daily now, but they are fairly mild. They are mostly just nagging headaches. Has anyone else experienced anything like this? I appreciate the help.

May be the tren.

Since I started tren I am feeling more pressure in my sinus cavity than I usually do.

Of course it could just be the wacked out weather here!

Only1eagle said:
May be the tren.

Since I started tren I am feeling more pressure in my sinus cavity than I usually do.

Of course it could just be the wacked out weather here!

Yeah it could just be the weather here too, but I have never gotten headaches before. It does feel kind of like sinus pressure though.

this may be stating the obvious but, have u checked your blood pressure ??

a lot of headaches can stem from elevated blood pressure !!

Happened to me everytime in the gym, then faintly through the day...went to MD, got meds...good to go

Are you holding any water. I dont use anti-es because i dont mind the extra water, but i know my head feels full, temples a little tight , it almost mimics a headache. This is the only thing i can think of. Maybe also from the tren raing your body temp. Just my 2 cents

deez said:
Are you holding any water. I dont use anti-es because i dont mind the extra water, but i know my head feels full, temples a little tight , it almost mimics a headache. This is the only thing i can think of. Maybe also from the tren raing your body temp. Just my 2 cents

I suppose that it is possible, but I am taking A-dex and don't feel like I am holding water. Thanks for the help though.

It's BP. I too suffer from this, but have found that 10mg of Norvasc taken daily keep it under control. Norvasc as a BP med has no sides and can be dropped without any down side when you finally finish your cycle.

Top Bottom