Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

He Sucks In Bed!!!

Hard-Bitten

How would you let him know nicely? or vice versa if you suck in bed how would fix it?

Just a general question (=

Haha!:D
Just ask him veerrrry nicely, would you please do this and that..?
My ex BF still didn't know what forplay is thus.. after years!!They just don't listen.

Of course you do. Please is the magic word darlin. No one likes to be ordered around.

In my estimation there are three things that separate us from the rest of the animal kingdom:

1. manners.

2. the appreciation of aesthetics.

3. the knowledge that sex is a GIFT to be shared between mutually consenting adults.

Now as to a man lacking skill in bed. This is one of the reasons why I do not date younger men... and another reason why I refuse to date a man that is not a "pleaser" by nature. A selfish person makes for a HORRIBLE lover.

Last edited:
I dont think I would come right out and say "hey you suck in bed" thankfully i have never been put in that situation. Maybe if he did suck then try to guide him a little bit next time. Work with him and be some what aggresive and take control. That may help out a little bit

If a man genuinely wants to please you then you can guide him gently. Otherwise, pretend it never happened and move on.

I am not saying you have to tell him he's suck in bed. But as my example, I asked him, I told him what to do and he still didn't get it. He thought when he popped "I want sex" I automatically get in the mood and ready down there..

Top Bottom