Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCGenerate

Drac58

Hey guys...first post. I have been working out a long time (mid 40's) & still going strong! I'm a bit of a supplement junkie, I have tried tons of products over the years and only a handful do I continue to use. Most don't live up to the hype.

I recently ordered HCGenerate and I had my doubts about it as I do with most products. But this product is the BEST supplement I have ever tried. I was just coming off an Epi cycle and it brought my boys back and then some. This is the best I've felt in years, libido wise.

Need to, you have new customer and I plan to try a lot more of your products. I appreciate your no-bullshit approach and will buy more from you for sure.

Stuff works really well...love all of Needtos products!

I've tried a lot of stuff and this really is the best supp I've tried. I never even post on forums but I felt like I had to because this stuff was so good.
What else is good from Need to? I'm gonna place another order soon.

Better protein bars are awesome! And my 4 year old loves helping me make them which is an added bonus (father son time). He actually likes the taste of them (I gave him a very little piece) which says something.

Top Bottom