Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG low dose throughout cycle ??

Tobias39

Has anyone taken HCG throughout their entire cycle (i.e. 8-10 weeks) at say 250iu's 2x week or maybe 250iu's EOD???

The idea being that you keep testicular mass throughout the cycle? My buddy wants to shoot 250iu or 500iu's of HCG 2-3x a week throughout his Masterone/Anavar cycle...

Good idea?

I've been reading about this and there are good experiences from other users. Seems like using HCG during cycle really protect the boys and from what I've read, 400-600 a week is the way to go. Also, instead of one weekly shot, is better to spread it in 3 or 4.

that is what I've been hearing too bro...

Any idea how long the HCG will stay good for after mixing with BAC water?

my buddy has a 10,000iu vial... split that up between 8 weeks....? I vaguely remember someone saying HCG will only stay good for 1 month after mixed.

?

I'm running a Test, Mast, Var cycle right now, with 500iu's HCG 2 X WK.

Boys are like Kiwi's! Also running .50 Proviron / ED, and.5 Dostinex E3D.
Horny as a five pecker'd Goat. Hit the ceiling last night! Peter North City! :qt:

halfcenturian said:
I'm running a Test, Mast, Anavar - oxandrolone - cycle right now, with 500iu's HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - 2 X WK.

Horny as a five pecker'd Goat. Hit the ceiling last night! Peter North City! :qt:

Haha... awesome... very similar to what my friend is going to do... Var/Mast is the shit!

Does anyone know how long HCG is good for after mixed?

Thanks

halfcenturian said:
I'm running a Test, Mast, Anavar - oxandrolone - cycle right now, with 500iu's HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - 2 X WK.

are you using 500iu twice a week? or 500iu in 2 shots of 250iu each?

Top Bottom