Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG? For Women

Steviemh

I had a girl at work ask me about HCG and it's effects on women. I don't have a clue what to tell her. Can some of the fine women here at EF help me out on this one?

What is her goal with it? Stats current diet and training?

If I was to guess she wants to use it for fat burning and the studies on that are very mixed if that is the case big no go there.

Yea, she said that some other girl told her that it would burn fat. She is dieting hard (not right, but hard) and she does aerobics 4 days a week, and I think she weight trains 2 days. Not real sure of her goals. I just know that she wants to lose weight.

Steviemh said:
Yea, she said that some other girl told her that it would burn fat. She is dieting hard (not right, but hard) and she does aerobics 4 days a week, and I think she weight trains 2 days. Not real sure of her goals. I just know that she wants to lose weight.
Have her eat right...
and isn't human chorionic gonadotropin, the hormone released when you ARE pregnant? Presence of it (joke) only made me fatter...

florencia said:
Have her eat right...
and isn't human chorionic gonadotropin, the hormone released when you ARE pregnant? Presence of it (joke) only made me fatter...
Yes it is.

Steviemh said:
Diet is everything there is no magic pill or potion that will get what she desires even with the assistance of supplements results are only slightly better. My suggestion is to get her to sign up here start reading some of the other girls logs and diets as well as all the wonderful stickies.

Thanks for all your help. I don't know why people don't understand that DIET is the best thing to lose weight.

superqt4u2nv said:
Diet is everything there is no magic pill or portion that will get what she desires even with the assistance of supplements results are only slightly better. My suggestion is to get her to sign up here start reading some of the other girls logs and diets as well as all the wonderful stickies.
I think superqt4u2nv has it right...( Look at the name for you to ENVY...I DO!!:qt:)
I by trial and error know that if I eat wrong fat will show up amost immediatly...
I know fat has no from and scatters all over the place...
It's like lard VS steak...
I also don't beleive when people say "I hardly eat" and are over weight...
People in Africa don't eat and they die...
So it is about a life change...tough yet rewarding...
Hope she signs up! :qt:

Top Bottom