Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Havoc why I think it is hard for some board members to believe you got that size..

GLP

All naturally bro. It is not easy even with roids to get the size you are(or shown) in the pics with steroids.So good job reguardless:) But with the good old maryjane it makes it harder. When I smoked alot of dope my ass was like 120lb(Kid) but most people that smoke do not have the kind of dedication to
Work out
Eat right
Not drink
Not smoke(Ciggs)
To do what needs done. Dude I am talking from experence from myself and buddies,If you really are doing all that good job.I do care if people smoke actually smoke sometimes myself now and then but keeping the kind of discipline you have to have to get that size(or your size) is hard to do.
Fuck it mabey your ass is just lucky:D and a hardworker.:D

I understand where you are coming from. I have met 2 others in my life that have similar genetics and the same build, they both smoke herb as well. We all agree on one thing and it is this: We wouldnt believe us either. However, it is true I am all natural. Also, I dont smoke everyday, I have the highest grade herb available to man, I need one hit and one hit only. I smoke maybe 3 times a week only, thats 3 hits the entire week, there is nothing harmful about that at all, sometimes I even ingest insted of smoking. Thanks for your words GLP. peace

Top Bottom