Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Having the talk with the boy

Cutiebaby

the 1 who knows it all
Chairman Member
Ok well he is a bit ahead of what I expected as far as age..

But this morning I was getting my younger two ready for school and my oldest was peeing. He mutters "what the hell". I thought nothing of it and went about my business getting socks and shoes on kiddies...Well he then comes out and sits near me but says nothing, he generally does this when he is bothered by something. So I say "whats up bud"...He says:
"Well that was weird it was hard and had like a bone in it" so me still not paying enough attention ask what he is talking about..He points towards what i thought was his stomach, lol..I finally get it after!! I am so blown away I don't know what to say so best response is "talk to your dad when you get home from school about it"

So we pull out of the drive and he says "mom why does it get stiff and stick straight up?"

HOLY SHIT. I was totally not prepared for any of this. I just explained in a polite manner that it is something that boys go through and there is nothing wrong with it and that he still should talk to his father, it just means that he is growing up...

So now, I think I handled that rather well. lmao
I am scared of whats next!

definitely have the kid talk to needto. that's the simple answer to this thread. he WILL know what to say.

I am going to write his explanation of it in his baby book, then show his first serious girlfriend all about it
mwahahahahahahahahaha

Top Bottom