Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

havent juiced in a yr!

liquidmuscle

Well-known member
I am preparing to do a quick 6 weeker which consists of test250,fina,var and t3. I also have clomid,arimidex,dostinex and nolv. Normally i am 6ft 195 lean and solid but now i am 6ft 195lbs but i have lost a noticeable amount of muscle and gained alot of belly fat and my chest looks flappy. I am thinking of doing:

wks 1-6 50mcg t3 ed
wks 1-6 500mgs test ew
wks 1-6 40mgs var ed
wks 1-6 75mgs fina ed
wks 1-6 .5mg dostinex every mon/thur
wks 1-6 1mg adex eod

post cycle
wks 1-6 20mgs nolv ed
wks 1-6 normal clomid routine

I am trying to shed those unwanted lbs while keeping whatever muscle i have left and a little extra muscle would be nice too :verygood: what do you guys think?
 
You should be able to build some muscle with that cycle as well Bro,as long as you use a fast acting test,prop,or suspension would be at the top of my list for a six weeker :qt:
 
Top Bottom