Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Havent floated a loaf in weeks

triggerfinger

I had thought that with the increase of protien and the extra food consumed in my current bulking cycle that I would need to take a laxitave.
Not the case. I can't figure out what is giving me the problem. I think it may be the MRP but I don't want to stop cause I need it. I only drink 2 shakes a day ( 1 triple threat in the morning) and (1 myoplex 42 post workout from the smoothie king). Otherwise I eat pretty clean ( Oatmeal,eggs,hamburger,steak,chicken,tuna,pasta, and alot of salad).

My ass is on fire. I gonna have to break out some prep H soon. (FWIW - I heard if you rub it on body its good as a cutting gel)

Has anyone had this problem? I guess I need more fibre, can someone reccomed a good supp. I am worried about going the other way(constipation which is proably worse).

I eat oatmeal and drink one shake at 8:00. I feel the gas staret to build and by the time I get to work boom.

Oh yeah I am taking PH supps also

:D only joking about the Prep H for cutting gel

Last edited:
No what you are talking about :mix:

You may want to add 500mg a day of ginger root. Thats the powder/cap not the extract. I am not to sure about the extract. It will help, also increases absorbtion and decreases bloat

get a good fiber supp,trust me this not something you wanna fool with.
HDT makes a good fiber supp(i forget the name)

or go to gnc and get there psyllium seed husk powder and drink a tablespoon before bed

bulk + water = poopie :biggrin:

Protein absorbs a lot of water, so make sure you're drinking enough. Also, protein is not a "bulky" food like fruits and vegetables, so if you're not getting enough of these, you can use a fiber supplement.

I add a tablespoon of plain bran powder to my shakes and oatmeal. Not bad actually, sort of nutty tasting, but the texture takes some getting used to. Usually I let the bran powder soak in some warm water first (it will absorb quite a lot) - it helps w/ the scratchy texture and will make it easier to process.

If Fibre don't do it go get some Tobasco sauce and a bean burrito, if that don't work go see a doc your intestines may be plugged with something. I knew a dude who didn't she-ot for 4 weeks had to had surgury!

Glad I'm not alone

Thanks for the responses. I do take some flax every morning. I could increase the serving. I have added alot more fruit it my diet mostly apples and bannanas and it seems to be a little better.

I will try some of the other suggestions. Hmmmmmmm Bran powder.....might even tast good in my oatmeal

Flax oil itself (unless it's "high lignan" flax oil) doesn't contain much (if any) fiber. Flax seed fiber is one if not the best dietry (sp?) fiber supplements around - but the fiber is in the HUSK - which normally isn't present in most oils. You might want to try buying your own flax seeds and grinding them up, that way you'll get the oils and the fiber at once. Apparently, you need to consume it within 15 or so minutes to get the most beneficial properties from the oil.

Top Bottom