Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have you guys run the N-2 Shred stack?

obsessedwliftin

Plat Hero
Platinum
Of course we all know without proper diet and training that you can't lose weight properly. However, assuming proper diet and training, how did this product work for you guys? After laying on my ass for a bit to heal from some health issues and not being able to train, the BF% is not where I would like for it to be. Diet is nailed. Training routine is currently being put together by my boy Dylan so no worries there. I just would like some legit feed back on this stack.

all of the reviews i have seen have been nothing but positive on this product.

actually i'm leaning toward running this also in another week or so .

Ran it earlier in the Spring...it was one of the pieces of the puzzle that helped this guy get down to 9.4% bodyfat...that and IF.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I ran it combined with var and the fat melted off, I'm actually running N2burn with sarms right now and asm leaing out like crazy from my stubborn areas daily (lower back, lower ab fat(

I am ready to start it. I would rather be smaller and lean than bigger and fat. Lol Mixed with maybe some S-4 and this should be a good run guys!

I took the shred stack from Needto and my results were mixed...Diet and cardio were very good....however, I didn't notice an extra fat loss from the supps that I wouldn't have realized with my diet and exercise....However, they did absolutely kill my appetite...which for me, is a very good thing! On that note, I think either N2Burn or N2Stim would have that effect on their own....wouldn't need the whole stack....that goes for energy and stim effects also...i find there is no benefit to taking them all when 1 does the trick for me.

I settled on N2Burn stacked with Forged BUrner for my stim/app suppressor coctail of choice.....Great energy and no appetite

Top Bottom