Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HAve you ever heard the conspiracy theory about crack cocaine and the black race?

Dial_tone said:

Generally, I'm not real big on conspiracy theories but sometimes you do have to wonder. Surely the people who pass these laws must've considered who would be impacted and how.

well I think they made those crack laws as a knee jerk reaction to the supposed epidemic of crack cocaine. I remember daddy Bush giving a nationally televised speech that was showin in my highschool, and he was holding a bag of crack cocaine that was supposedly picked up a few blocks from the white house.

after that legislators went ape shit about crack and made all these fucked up laws. now nobody wants to lower the sentences for fear of looking "soft on crime".

what a load. the whole war on drugs is a joke.

Lumberg said:
The CIA also fabricates these rumors (which are actually the truth) but then plant them in such a way that people like curling are the ones who "spread" them, thus virtually ensuring that no one will ever believe them in a thousand years.

Much cheaper and more efficient that actually trying to keep their covert ops a secret.

SSSSSHHHHH. :D

The Nature Boy said:

well I think they made those crack laws as a knee jerk reaction to the supposed epidemic of crack cocaine. I remember daddy Bush giving a nationally televised speech that was showin in my highschool, and he was holding a bag of crack cocaine that was supposedly picked up a few blocks from the white house.

after that legislators went ape shit about crack and made all these fucked up laws. now nobody wants to lower the sentences for fear of looking "soft on crime".

what a load. the whole war on drugs is a joke.

also they don't want to raise the penalty on cocaine because they are the demographic for it.

FreeballinDC said:
Did they also fabricate the one about Tommy Hilfiger declaring that he never intended his clothes to be worn by blacks, while making a guest appearance on Oprah?

Yes, they did because in fact Tommy Hilfiger has NEVER been on Oprah's show in the first place. (he's never been on Larry King either)

Top Bottom