Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have you been SCAMMED?

el cubano

Don't wait until after you get scammed to start emailing mods. Do your source checks before you order.

------------------
Cubans are the biggest! Cigars that is!

nope not been scammed even after multiple orders,i use a pat site with a legit sourse list then get on there discussuon board and im people to see who has best reputation,not to say i wont get scammed though.but this beats sending someone money w/o knowing their rep

FreakAzoid, is this "pay site" your mentioning more of a soap opera for muscleheads than anything else?? That is what I have found A.com to be. It's kind of a joke how much BS is on there between everyones' personal issues to the dumb drama going on between people. That place is made for the birds.

Don't waste your money on those pay sites if you are only looking for a source. That is the biggest waste of money. Shit, I've never paid to get a source and I know tons of them!

------------------

I don't know if I was scammed or if it was seized, but my paperbol never showed up. Unless the postal system is a month behind.

------------------
-KrazyK-

Well, if you order from an overseas source you run the risk of customs even on the paper products. Just think, that stuff would probably look like Acid to a customs agent!

------------------

Top Bottom