Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

have expired clomid(04) & nova(05)-safe to use?

nevertriedjuice

kept in the closet for years. nova is exp 2004 and clomid is expired 2005. is this still good/safe to use? doing a anavar only cycle(which i may cut short)

Its probably fine but will have lost a bit of its strength. The real question is why use it?

Clomid and nolva are cheap and eazy to get , you products have expired 6 and 7 year ago...throw it away.... Inmo

Using an anti estrogen for something that doesn't increase estrogen is a problem waiting to happen IMO.

kept in the closet for years. nova is exp 2004 and clomid is expired 2005. is this still good/safe to use? doing a anavar only cycle(which i may cut short)

Two things:

1: The expiration dates are set on half lives of the active compounds in medications; therfore you do not know the potency if any remaining.

2. What nelson said.

3. What are you using for PCT?

was planning on using clomid after my anavar only cycle. may just get some more. easy to get? i will have to research this one(or if someone can point me in the right drection)

was planning on using clomid after my anavar only cycle. may just get some more. easy to get? i will have to research this one(or if someone can point me in the right drection)

Our Sponsors RXProhub and RXHealth carry both of what you need.

was planning on clomid 50mg ed for 2 weeks. will using the nolva be bad even tho it will help boost nat test? i know the anavar does not convert to estrogen so will taking an anti estrogen have adverse effects? alot of people are having bad sides with yhe clomid as ive read.want to cut the anavar cycle short after 2 weeks- my nuts are killin me and my libido and well being are going down the tubes at 30-40mg ed. i heard aspartic acid and hcgenarate work wonders post cycle with no sides

Top Bottom