Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hat is the best fat burner steroid for woman (1st time user/cycle)?

njblondie

This is my first time to the site. Looking to get a good feel out about Anabolic Steroids perrably female friendly.

Im currently 5'5'', 165 lbs, female, and at 30% bodyfat.
I go to the gym 4-6 times a week. I am a runner, getting into Zumba and abs work here lately. I work throughout the day switching from desk job to outside labor on the horse farm, also with riding exercise. I've managed to find 165 on the scale from 192.

I'm looking for a great fat burner steroid. I'd like to see myself lose 20lbs. I'm not just looking at this as a fatloss pill i'm looking as a muscle builder and shaping helper too. I would like to get a some abs and i guess you guys would call it getting cut. I would not like to lose my female figure especially my boobs.

I'm at my stuck point. What exactly is a cycle and what should i be looking at?

I have two photos. First of me, and second is my motivation of what i want to be. I'm very confident and i'm not afriad of critiquing.

There's no such thing as a "fat burner steroid" for women. Your calorie deficit is what burns the fat. All a "fat burner" will do is suppress appetite and MAYBE give you an energy boost
How many calories are you eating per day? How are you tracking this? What's your lifting routine look like?

Top Bottom