Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Has the juice ever messed with your dick?

darwinmcduck

New member
I have noticed that as the years go on and I cycle this stuff I don't get as hard and not as fast either. Are there a bunch of old softies in here?
 
Stay away from tren and deca.. I dont use either of those compounds for that reason.. When Im on test or winstrol, Im super horny all the time.. Never have a problem. Maybe look into getting some viagra or cialis from a doctor.. Problem is easily corrected.
 
I got viagra fallin out my pockets. Whats funny is that it comes and goes without rhyme or reason. GO BIG BLUE. Don't take one in the morning it will give you a cloudy head.
 
No problems here. Sometimes when i go higher with the test im not as raging down below but it still works more than fine. just keep the test up and you should be fine. You could be driving estrogen too low with the anti e's also?
 
darwinmcduck said:
Whats funny is that it comes and goes without rhyme or reason. GO BIG BLUE. Don't take one in the morning it will give you a cloudy head.




Not sure if I can sometimes get my dick to rhyme but he never has any reason. You should see the crap he gets me into.







.
 
Ive used tren by itself and got no sexual side effects on or coming off, and only used nolva to come off. I used deca and winny a while back before I knew what I was doing and had deca dick really bad. You live and learn.
 
i think some might be age-related but TEST turned my nuts into raisins and it took me a year to get them back to normal size then DECA at high doses made me lose all my sex drive -which worked for me because I couldnt get it up anyway.Now I take both at low/moderate doses and have no problems.Moderation seems to be the way to go for those of us over 35-40.
 
I did a shitty pct after a long cycle with a boat load of tren last year. My mistake, a mistake i'll never repeat.
 
boston789 said:
Ive used tren by itself and got no sexual side effects on or coming off, and only used nolva to come off. I used deca and winny a while back before I knew what I was doing and had deca dick really bad. You live and learn.


deca+winny= Castration cycle
 
man deca fucked up my dick last cycle. first couldn't get hard. then i lost my libido. then i had the libido and could get hard but couldn't bust a nut. sure it was great fucking for an hour a couple times, but the gf gets annoyed after a while when you can't just have a quickie now and then. proviron saved my life. i am good to go now but i'll never touch deca again. eq tbol and var is all i'll touch maybe primo when i am older. cialis works great if you can't get a hard on. proviron brought me right back to normal though after trying every fucking thing.
 
This past cycle, tren/test combo, I was horny as shit and now during PCT it hasn't stopped so I'm hoping everything stays this way.
 
Snarling Force said:
This past cycle, tren/test combo, I was horny as shit and now during PCT it hasn't stopped so I'm hoping everything stays this way.


How far into pct are you?
 
serously. i was fine a good month out of pct. then bam the deca dick kicked in and stayed for 2 months till ulter had me get some proviron and i ran a second pct. with deca pct needs to be run at a later time as the deca stays in your system longer. hcg is essential imo
 
test makes my girlfriedn regret that she is...but sadly it makes me bust much faster than when off for some reason. But he can go many times so its all good
 
Top Bottom