Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has anyone used synthol or Esik Clean?

mike peters

Let me know your experiences w/ either of these products. Like the pain, where you injected, how long did the size last and so on. thanx:rolleyes:

Not really what you are asking, but last night I had dinner with an old friend who is a national npc judge. The topic of synthol came up and he had quite a bit to say about it. If you plan on competing, listen to this.
It is getting so widespread that judges are finially starting to punish users through their placings in shows.
Example....a well know amature who was supposed to win his class at a recent show came in shreaded to the bone and was by far in the best shape of his class. Big full biceps when he hit a front shot, nice peak, very impressive. Then he hit a front " cross " pose. ( arms extended straight out to the side ) His bicep peak was still there !, even with his arms fully extended. It looked so obvious that they had to do something to make a point.......all the way down to 7th, one even had him last !
It is true that some get away with it and actually look very good.
Good luck in whatever you decide.

The only good reason I see for using synthol is stubborn calves. Those bastards refuse to grow!

synthol--calves

I have been lifting for 17 years. I am happy with everything but my calves. I have big quads and hamstrings but the damn calves never responded. They are certainly better, but need more size to balance out my physique. I started synthol injections into my calves about 3 months ago. Let me tell you, it is the most painful thing I have ever put myself through. I can't take inner head injections. You can't walk normally for about 10 days. Outer heads have gotten much easier to take over time. I do about 1cc once a week. I read about people doing a cc a day or more. You won't be able to do that in your calves. On the positive side, it increased the shape size and definition in my calves dramatically. It was worth the pain because for the first time I have a set of impressive calves. The stuff is cool. Be warned, the pain is severe. Painkillers are a must. The swelling can be severe enough to make your skin peel. Other body parts are not nearly as painfull. A friend of mine puts it in his sholders and triceps with minimal discomfort.

Top Bottom