Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Source Check Napsgear

DRG_

Although Napsgear is my go to, I just came across Enong Vet Medication. Has anyone used them? If so, what was your experience? They are selling Injectable Anavar and that interests me greatly.

Although Napsgear is my go to, I just came across Enong Vet Medication. Has anyone used them? If so, what was your experience? They are selling Injectable Anavar and that interests me greatly.
@DRG_ napsgear is fully trusted and approved, fast shipping I had my pack to my door 7 days test and winny

whats your full cycle plan?

I use Naps almost exclusively. However, they don't offer Injectable Anavar. After a little more Q&A with the labs, I have found that the site I mentioned offered another UGL's Anavar in oil. They make their own Anavar in water. Since I am looking for Anavar in Oil, i could use any re-seller that offers it including domestic supply. The product is branded as Spectrum Pharma and is listed on several sites but none of the sites I generally use. It is also sold out on all but the site I mentioned.

So, Let's widen the net: Has anyone used Spectrum Pharma Anavar in oil?

I use Naps almost exclusively. However, they don't offer Injectable Anavar. After a little more Q&A with the labs, I have found that the site I mentioned offered another UGL's Anavar in oil. They make their own Anavar in water. Since I am looking for Anavar in Oil, i could use any re-seller that offers it including domestic supply. The product is branded as Spectrum Pharma and is listed on several sites but none of the sites I generally use. It is also sold out on all but the site I mentioned.

So, Let's widen the net: Has anyone used Spectrum Pharma Anavar in oil?

why would you inject anavar when you can take it orally, whats the point?

I love napsgear btw using the geneza gp winstrol now

napsgear is the GOAT around here for many years
but i agree with team dont see why inject var

Top Bottom