Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has anyone tried a paleolithic diet?

I don't think it's too many carbs for daily life or if you're doing an endurance sport.

But, many vegetables don't release their nutients unless they're cooked. Personally, I think this is sort of a fad diet and is too much trouble for most people who have lives.

I don't believe it's effective at all, but it's all hype. In fact, they say some nonsence about some pre-historic eating. It's bull.

Mr.X :cool:

Thanks for the responses guys, I'm still going to do some more research on this diet.

badgermilk: Now, now, now, we won't resort into those kind of insults here now won't we? :rolleyes:

Calling anyone George Kastanza on this board just isn't very nice! Shame on you, give my 50 cyber push-ups RIGHT NOW!!!

hardgainer (I did 1500 cyber push-ups yesterday!)

badgermilk said:
cozmokramer I think you look more like George Kastanza.....the face..

I was thinking the exact same thing. "George" I said to myself when I first saw the pics. :)

absolute hardgainer said:

hardgainer (I did 1500 cyber push-ups yesterday!)

Oh yeah? I did 2000 cyberpushups and then squatted 780 cyberpounds. I'm also 250 pounds of shredded cybermass, so back off.

Top Bottom