Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has anyone got house searched by Feds?

Why fml?
It's a risk. So what. No one is knocking on your door, no one is reporting you to the locals.
Just contact your guy and tell him to reship. There is no master list with address that customs has for future mailings. So you can use the same address.

Lol. So does the tooth fairy.

I may be breaking the rules here. But can anybody help me with some gear? I am not looking FOR T4 TO TRY ON SUBJECTS AS IT STOPS THEIR HEART 29% OF Subjects tested reform my veterinarian business! Any happy to give me would be much appreciated I thank you kindly!

I may be breaking the rules here. But can anybody help me with some gear? I am not looking FOR T4 TO TRY ON SUBJECTS AS IT STOPS THEIR HEART 29% OF Subjects tested reform my veterinarian business! Any happy to give me would be much appreciated I thank you kindly!

Yep. Def breaking the rules bubb

Brother settle down.. Take a valium unless you ordered 5 lbs of raw powder.., you will get what amounts to a postcard ion the mail 5x7, saying your stuff has been seized! Done, they don't want you, they want musclebear-s etc. ( the big suppliers chains and remailers) you're fine only maybe out some loot! Had it happen

Top Bottom