Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has anyone else had a totallt unproductive cycle?

P

plifter

I finished my cycle two weeks ago. I am weaker than before the cycle! Everything just went to hell. I was taking 500mg/ test enanthate per week. Right when the test started to kick in I caught a bad case of the flu. I didn't eat for 6 days and then didn't eat much for the next 10 days. I lost 15 lbs total. I couldn't lift for about 2 weeks while sick. Then I spent the next 5 weeks getting back to where I was when I started the cycle. When I finished the cycle I had to go out of town for business and couldn't lift for that week. Now after two weeks clean I'm weaker than I was at the start. It sucks. Well at least I'm having the gyno surgery next week. I'll be relaxing for a while after that then I'll lift for a couple of months clean then try another cycle.

I've had a cycle where I got hurt halfway through and couldn't train for about 2 months after. I lost everything that I gained during that cycle. It sucks but shit happens. :(

Yes, my last cycle (a weak one) 250Sus/300Deca. I actually lost 18lbs on this cycle I got a stomach virus and could not eat more than a few bites without puking for about 5 wks. I trained through it and did get somewhat ripped but the strength levels increased only slightly. Pretty dissapointing to say the least, I should have given up the cycle but I did not know it would take that long to get rid of it.
Current cycle is 500Aratest/500EQ and the gains are coming very well this time.

Top Bottom