Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

has anyone dated a previously married man?

Werd said:
If he had told you upfront, would you not have gone off initially? :)

I probably would have acted like I was not mad, but then he would have known he i was pissed. I would have also said, "u shouldn't be helping her..blah..blah...blah'" Yeah I would have gone off...but who know's I was never given the chance to say something.

i was with married to a guy who had a lil girl with his ex fiance and it was a really huge problem seeing the ex all the time because of the child needless to say he and i are split now
i have been with two guys that were previously married and all i have to say is that it just takes a strong person who knows what they want for their own happiness and be able to come out and say whats on your mind at the time its on your mind. it is never easy

I hate to say this but I wouldn't consider dating a married (previously) man until after he'd had a divorce finalized for at least 18 - 24 months - children or no children.

Call me unromantic but I don't want his issues in my life until after he's gotten them under control.

velvett said:
Call me unromantic but I don't want his issues in my life until after he's gotten them under control.

That's what I thought...& we were just "friends"...then we really started getting close

mbrooke5 said:
That's what I thought...& we were just "friends"...then we really started getting close

You can't help stuff like that - as if it were a perfect world right - those situations you just have to take it as it comes and hope to make the best choices as they are handed to you.

:)

Top Bottom