Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Happy Veterans Day

Lol@big buck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my grandpa was a POW in Korea. They tortured him for 6 days, beat him half to death, stripped him naked, shot him in the leg, stabbed him in both sides of his ribcage and left him for dead in 4 ft of snow.

He crawled a little over 2 miles and was found by an American patrol who brought him back to his camp. He had scratched the grid coordinates into his forearm with a stick and his unit was able to find where he was held, attack and kill 60 Koreans and free 13 Marines that were held there.

He was awarded 3 separate medals for his actions and a chapter in his Captain's book is written about him.

He was 17 at the time lol he had lied about his age and joined at 16.

Fucking hardass to this day. I have newspaper clippings of him fighting as a Golden Glove in the Marines. 44-0-1 with 42 knockouts.

No way I can live up to that

troo fucking story?? holee shit

wtf is AV, I miss that guy and whatever alter he has now dammit

my grandpa was a POW in Korea. They tortured him for 6 days, beat him half to death, stripped him naked, shot him in the leg, stabbed him in both sides of his ribcage and left him for dead in 4 ft of snow.

He crawled a little over 2 miles and was found by an American patrol who brought him back to his camp. He had scratched the grid coordinates into his forearm with a stick and his unit was able to find where he was held, attack and kill 60 Koreans and free 13 Marines that were held there.

He was awarded 3 separate medals for his actions and a chapter in his Captain's book is written about him.

He was 17 at the time lol he had lied about his age and joined at 16.

Fucking hardass to this day. I have newspaper clippings of him fighting as a Golden Glove in the Marines. 44-0-1 with 42 knockouts.

No way I can live up to that

That's an awesome story. They don't make em like that anymore.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

That's an awesome story. They don't make em like that anymore.

Hell no they don't. When that patrol found him he had a bucket of pears around his neck that he had found that he was intending to eat if he could find a way to make a fire and thaw them out.

They asked him where he found them and how long he'd been dragging them and he said he couldn't remember anything other than what the guy who beat him looked like.

I did a report on him in elementary and he has scared the shit out of me ever since. Dudes like 77 now and still don't give a fuck

Top Bottom