Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Happy March 14th

SpyWizard

Elite Mentor
EF VIP
6zwmk2.jpg

lol ok dude you win I was foolish to try and out-nerd java

No, just kidding...I hate to admit math is my favorite subject..it makes sense...there are answers and they are irrefutable. That's one reason I've given up dating...You can't win an argument with your girlfriend or wife...no matter how mathematical it is...:)

No, just kidding...I hate to admit math is my favorite subject..it makes sense...there are answers and they are irrefutable. That's one reason I've given up dating...You can't win an argument with your girlfriend or wife...no matter how mathematical it is...:)

what kind of arguments do you have to win

3 guys walk into a hotel for a room. The desk keep is out so the bell boy says that will be $30 for the night. Each man pays $10 and heads to the room. The desk keep comes back checks the log and see's an error. Calls the bell boy over and says "the room is $25. Return this $5 to those 3 men." So the bell boy on his way decides you cannot evenly divide $5 into 3 men. So he keeps $2 and gives $1 to each man. Now the 3 men have paid $9 each totaling $27 and the bell boy kept $2. Which together is $29.

What happened to the last $1?

3 guys walk into a hotel for a room. The desk keep is out so the bell boy says that will be $30 for the night. Each man pays $10 and heads to the room. The desk keep comes back checks the log and see's an error. Calls the bell boy over and says "the room is $25. Return this $5 to those 3 men." So the bell boy on his way decides you cannot evenly divide $5 into 3 men. So he keeps $2 and gives $1 to each man. Now the 3 men have paid $9 each totaling $27 and the bell boy kept $2. Which together is $29.

What happened to the last $1?

wtf

Top Bottom