Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Happy Birthday to me!

The_Ghost

New member
Platinum
The weather outside sucks, work is hell this week, I can' train upperbody because of an injury but today it is all good.

Today I will work hard and tonight I will play harder!!!!
 
Bigdawg1468 said:
I can' train upperbody because of an injury but today it is all good.

Me either!!! I can totally relate to the frustration. I've been dealing with it since March. Just got an mri on my wrist on Tuesday.....I'll find out if I'm ready for surgery on Sept 6th.

I've gotten creative with leg and ab workouts though. Hoping that you stay motivated while injured and don't get too discouraged. Do they know what's wrong and when you'll be good to go again??
 
Re: Re: Happy Birthday to me!

Raina said:


Me either!!! I can totally relate to the frustration. I've been dealing with it since March. Just got an mri on my wrist on Tuesday.....I'll find out if I'm ready for surgery on Sept 6th.

I've gotten creative with leg and ab workouts though. Hoping that you stay motivated while injured and don't get too discouraged. Do they know what's wrong and when you'll be good to go again??


Yea I have been doing legs and lots of Cardio.

Back in May I strained the muscles and ligaments in my left forearm, Biceps and Triceps that tie in at the elbow, something similar to Tennis elbow, I kep working out while getting therapy until July long weekend but it got so bad that I couldn't open a bottle of water so I stopped working out, I was getting therapy but it wasn't getting any better.

I started Active release therapy last week and after 2 treatments I haven't felt this good in months, pain is almost gone! I figure another 2 treatments, and some light strength building should get me back in the gym in about 2-3 weeks.

Hope things go well for you with your MRI!!
 
Top Bottom