SoKlueles said:im ugly phew
im seriousSoKlueles said:omgggg ur so full of dookey
SoKlueles said:your scandanavian?
nah im not racist iperk
I've never seen them eitherperkele said:I'm the fucking only one who has not seen Klu's pic. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
perkele said:I'm the fucking only one who has not seen Klu's pic. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
agreeforeigngirl said:I've seen her pic
PRETTY
??????????????hotzie said:hmmmmm
I haven't seen them either....perkele said:I'm the fucking only one who has not seen Klu's pic. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SoKlueles said:ok shit
fineeeeeeeeeeee
![]()
this is me and hammy
awww i love ya gfDaIsY_ said:I already have seen that pic, And I Klu is very pretty, if I must say so myself.
DaIsY_ said:I already have seen that pic, And I Klu is very pretty, if I must say so myself.
foreigngirl said:yeap, it was on the IA board. I saw it there

Right back at ya!SoKlueles said:awww i love ya gf
SoKlueles said:

oh, what the hell do you knowLestat said:that pic is not her guys.
SoKlueles said:ok fine its not me
or hammy
i do hope we look better than that dang
maybe someday guys im trying to drop some weight tho danggggg
lol no i wouldnt say thatDaIsY_ said:hehe, ya. It was fun while it lasted. She is definatly X1000000000 hotter then that
you can see his nasty hair cock shotsSoKlueles said:lol no i wouldnt say that
perk one day ill show pics
wait
what would u have in return?
eeeeeekLestat said:you can see his nasty hair cock shots
it was short lived funDaIsY_ said:hehe, ya. It was fun while it lasted. She is definatly X1000000000 hotter then that
traumatizingSoKlueles said:eeeeeek
ive saw that already
awww thanks sweet tits.SoKlueles said:seriously i dont think im that pretty, probably average
and yes i could lose some lbs and im working on that yay
but everyone around me loves me for the way i am and thats what counts
and I do hope i treat you guys with respect, even if i joke with you guys alot, all in all, im just kidding
Lestat your ok sometimes too
and i love my girls![]()
perkele said:I'm the fucking only one who has not seen Klu's pic. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SoKlueles said:lol no i wouldnt say that
perk one day ill show pics
wait
what would u have in return?
omgggg ur sof ull of craphotzie said:i saw klu's pics on the IA board too![]()
No! I'm the one!!!!!!!!perkele said:I'm the fucking only one who has not seen Klu's pic. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dont lie you know who my IA alter isSoKlueles said:omgggg ur sof ull of crap
the hell you didhotzie said:i saw klu's pics on the IA board too![]()
what you were talkin to me theirforeigngirl said:the hell you did
me tooperkele said:What is karma?
No, I want you to talk to Klu. I wanna see her pic and I'm 100% sure you can help me with this one. If you must slap her around, then just do it. I wanna see her pic. Thanks.![]()
dang you, i walked right into thatHumorMe said:
HumorMe said:

agreedDaIsY_ said:I already have seen that pic, And I Klu is very pretty, if I must say so myself.
want me to send it to u?perkele said:I'm the fucking only one who has not seen Klu's pic. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














