Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Hammy, I want your help.

perkele

New member
Platinum
What is karma?

No, I want you to talk to Klu. I wanna see her pic and I'm 100% sure you can help me with this one. If you must slap her around, then just do it. I wanna see her pic. Thanks. :)
 
im ugly phew
 
i'd like to see the pictures too, the ones I saw on Iron Angels were good but I forgot to saev them.

She looks like a country type chick, not bad looking.
 
I need some help from everyone on this thread.
 
I never saw a pic of Klu either...I bet she's a cute country gal :heart:
 
ok fine its not me
or hammy
i do hope we look better than that dang
maybe someday guys im trying to drop some weight tho danggggg
 
SoKlueles said:
ok fine its not me
or hammy
i do hope we look better than that dang
maybe someday guys im trying to drop some weight tho danggggg


hehe, ya. It was fun while it lasted. She is definatly X1000000000 hotter then that
 
DaIsY_ said:
hehe, ya. It was fun while it lasted. She is definatly X1000000000 hotter then that
lol no i wouldnt say that
perk one day ill show pics
wait
what would u have in return?
 
SoKlueles said:
lol no i wouldnt say that
perk one day ill show pics
wait
what would u have in return?
you can see his nasty hair cock shots
 
seriously i dont think im that pretty, probably average
and yes i could lose some lbs and im working on that yay
but everyone around me loves me for the way i am and thats what counts
and I do hope i treat you guys with respect, even if i joke with you guys alot, all in all, im just kidding
Lestat your ok sometimes too
and i love my girls:)
 
SoKlueles said:
seriously i dont think im that pretty, probably average
and yes i could lose some lbs and im working on that yay
but everyone around me loves me for the way i am and thats what counts
and I do hope i treat you guys with respect, even if i joke with you guys alot, all in all, im just kidding
Lestat your ok sometimes too
and i love my girls:)
awww thanks sweet tits.
 
SoKlueles said:
lol no i wouldnt say that
perk one day ill show pics
wait
what would u have in return?

One day you will show pics. If it's the year 2020 then I don't wanna see.
 
perkele said:
What is karma?

No, I want you to talk to Klu. I wanna see her pic and I'm 100% sure you can help me with this one. If you must slap her around, then just do it. I wanna see her pic. Thanks. :)
me too
 
Top Bottom