Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Halotestin PCT

Halo is a very STRONG androgen. When your body senses a supraphysiological amount of androgens in your bloodstream, it suppresses it's only internal supply of androgens, your nuts. Usually, the stronger the androgen, the stronger the shut-down... this is why tren, which is 3x as androgen as test, will shut you down HARD, while primo, which barely registers on the androgenic scale, is comparitively very mild on the HPTA. If you're running halo I'll assume it's at the end of a cycle, not by itself, so I'd run a standard PCT. Usually I just do 40mg/day of nolva for one week, then 20mg/day of nolva for more weeks after my last tab, and that's it. If you feel really shut down, add 1000iu of HCG M-F the week before you stop the tabs, run nolva along with this, then just continue straight on through with the nolva.

Tux said:
Halo is a very STRONG androgen. When your body senses a supraphysiological amount of androgens in your bloodstream, it suppresses it's only internal supply of androgens, your nuts. Usually, the stronger the androgen, the stronger the shut-down... this is why tren, which is 3x as androgen as test, will shut you down HARD, while primo, which barely registers on the androgenic scale, is comparitively very mild on the HPTA. If you're running halo I'll assume it's at the end of a cycle, not by itself, so I'd run a standard PCT. Usually I just do 40mg/day of nolva for one week, then 20mg/day of nolva for more weeks after my last tab, and that's it. If you feel really shut down, add 1000iu of HCG M-F the week before you stop the tabs, run nolva along with this, then just continue straight on through with the nolva.

tux while on this conversation, why would someone take, nolva , hcg, and clomid all together for pct? i understand nolva helps with getting out the estrogen and helping natural production, and hcg help get size to nuts, and clomid help with natural production and estro if i'm correct. I just wonder why alot of bros say use all 3. ?

I don't see the logic in it either, clomid and nolvadex both are estrogen receptor agonists, they attach to the estrogen site then do nothing, blocking "real" estrogen from having an effect. Some people say there is evidence proving the combo works better but I've yet to see any medical proof of that. I think most people rationalize what they're doing by saying "may as well cover ALL the bases", when in reality, nolva alone is usually fine, nolva/HCG if it was a particularly long or heavy/harsh cycle.

Top Bottom