Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Halloween Pic Thread

lolol. good shit. ill post some up and rnch sent me one he wanted me to post as well too. ill do it all tom.

i got no pics of me in costume (i'm fucking terrible at remembering to get pics and don't have a facebook page), but some might come in. the only pic i've seen is of me out of costume at 2:30am walking to my car and holding a girl's hand (of course my dick friends made sure to get that pic).

but i'll post some pics of chicks in dirty outfits once i get em.

i got no pics of me in costume (i'm fucking terrible at remembering to get pics...

Tell me if you think this explains that. I think it's b/c I'm (we?) totally into enjoying the event at hand. I suspect that peeps who are completely into the moment don't have this second train of thought operating where they want to get pics. Immortalize shit, live the damn moment, don't look at it through a cam viewfinder.

Tell me if you think this explains that. I think it's b/c I'm (we?) totally into enjoying the event at hand. I suspect that peeps who are completely into the moment don't have this second train of thought operating where they want to get pics. Immortalize shit, live the damn moment, don't look at it through a cam viewfinder.

pretty much. and, I don't do facebook or anything like that, which really is the driver now for pics. and i don't like carrying things around (keys annoy me enough).

but yeah, i like pics and enjoy perusing them afterwards but don't really care while i'm actually in the middle of you know, living.

my friend's 19yo cousin who he retardedly allowed me to pick up.

21j0ltz.jpg

kb8y2v.jpg

Let's just be honest here: Halloween is little more than a socially acceptable excuse for some women to channel their inner slut. Ladies, need I remind you, ''whore'' is not an actual costume.

Top Bottom