Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Half Way to Another New Beginning with ntbm

buddhabuilder

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
Halfway through my lean bulk and I am feeling so awesome. I'm going to post up a couple pics, and I'll throw up a reminder of my cycle, but I wanted to share these thoughts from the gym today with my Bros.

I slipped under the bar and found the line it rests across my shoulders. The slightest pressure indicated my balance was good, and I had my heels positioned directly below me for best form. Now my nose was just inches from the mirrored gym walls. Gazing deeply into my own eyes the struggles of the past week flashed through my mind, the hurt, the emotional turmoil, and feelings of helplessness. “I am so fucking beautiful.”, I said quietly to myself as I lifted the 365 pound bar out of the rack, stepped back, and in one smooth motion squatted down to the box I had set to ensure my hips past my knees, and pressed back up for a new personal record. I racked the weight as I pondered my declaration. It wasn’t my mere physicality I praised as I took the weight. It was my ability to persevere, my wisdom to turn to my faith when things were at their darkest, and my sheer will to hold on during hard times. A fist bump from a fellow gym rat just the icing on the cake, and the sweat pouring down my face more than enough to hide the tears.

Never give up, never give in.

Thanx Rick. Just a quick post to review my current cycle, which I am entering week 11 of.

10-20 Test e 400 mg a week, split in 2
10-20 Equipoise 600 mg a week, split in 2
11-20 Masteron e 500 mg, split in 2
10-20 Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD
5-16 HCGenerate ES
20-22 HCG 1500 iu a week, split in 2

Week 21 on, back on cruise Test e 250 a week, split in 2
21-24 Methyl EAA
21-24 hcgenerate
21-24 Forma Stanzol
21-24 DAA Power Chews

Week 23 on, back on the cruise at 300 mg Test e a week, split in 2

One thing I would like to share is some days I just feel like having a dose of DAA Power Chews or Forged Post Cycle, usually when I'm going out for the night, and the effects are so noticeable. My libido just goes through the roof after about 6 hours, which is just another example that these products are all they say. Not that I'm having any problem there thanks to the HCGenerate ES.

I will catch a picture in the morning to post. My trusted Bro told me to go light on the carbs late in the day as this really enhances the effect the Mast E will be having about now, which is 2 weeks in with it. Note, I did adjust my Test E down with the introduction of the Mast E which I know has me at a gram and a half of gear per week, but no sides to report. In fact, I have an even more calm demeanor since adding the Mast.

Diet wise, I am not reinventing the wheel here. 2 grams of protein per pound of body weight per day, and using the mirror and the scale to guide my lean bulk. Steadily increasing weight while maintaining most definition.

I was so satisfied with my squat PR yesterday, but I know in my heart I had 405 in me, easy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Halfway through my lean bulk and I am feeling so awesome. I'm going to post up a couple pics, and I'll throw up a reminder of my cycle, but I wanted to share these thoughts from the gym today with my Bros.

I slipped under the bar and found the line it rests across my shoulders. The slightest pressure indicated my balance was good, and I had my heels positioned directly below me for best form. Now my nose was just inches from the mirrored gym walls. Gazing deeply into my own eyes the struggles of the past week flashed through my mind, the hurt, the emotional turmoil, and feelings of helplessness. “I am so fucking beautiful.”, I said quietly to myself as I lifted the 365 pound bar out of the rack, stepped back, and in one smooth motion squatted down to the box I had set to ensure my hips past my knees, and pressed back up for a new personal record. I racked the weight as I pondered my declaration. It wasn’t my mere physicality I praised as I took the weight. It was my ability to persevere, my wisdom to turn to my faith when things were at their darkest, and my sheer will to hold on during hard times. A fist bump from a fellow gym rat just the icing on the cake, and the sweat pouring down my face more than enough to hide the tears.

Gym poetics!! Very nice

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

First thing this morning. 6 Pounds up from my Summer cut with better quality overall. I'm pleased with my leg development at this point, but plan to increase calories in hopes of keeping this definition around 235 pounds, which is 6 pounds up from here.

Let's Go!

No poems today. Just a 455 pound dead lift. I changed my form a little and felt real strong at that number, but stalled with 495. Next week...

Oh, and I got 9 pounds of red meat on sale yesterday which leaves just one question; What am I going to eat on Thursday.

Fuckin love it good job

Good job Budda!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Wow, Thanks Bro's! I love this board!

Gonna shake the training up a bit here. I have been pyramiding up or down for the past 10 weeks, and I was throwing in some shock stuff on my lighter days. I think I will go with super sets for a couple weeks. First week I'm going to do opposite muscle groups, like this.

Sat - Chest/Back, Heavy
Sun - Legs
Mon - Shoulders, Abs, Calves
Tue - Bi/Tri
Wed - Off
Thur - Chest/Back, Light
Fri - Legs, Light

Week 2 (Super Setting 2 exercises for same muscle)
Sat - Chest/Front and Center Deltoid
Sun - Back/Rear Deltoid
Mon - Legs
Tue - Bi/Tri
Wed - Off
Thur - Chest/Back, Light
Fri - Legs, Light

I am determined to eat like never before.

All I ever wanted was a fighting chance. I like my odds...

Top Bottom