Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hair loss and propecia 1mg

riverwinters

my hair is really starting to thin im currentluy running only 50 mg of winny a day and just started 1mg propecia should i stop the winny all together or can i continue with no more hair loss,also will the hair i lost come back when i discontinue the winny. thanks

Propecia wont do shit for hairloss from winny! Stop the winny, if u like your hair. Propecia is great with test and works little with dbol and eq too. Use test, propecia and anavar and u should be ok with ur hair. Some people can grwon their hair back after cycle, but most wont.

Btw, use proscar instead of propecia, because it is lot cheaper. It is 5mg, so cut it to 4 pieces and u got 1.25mg

its been 2 1/2 weeks , stopped the winny and started propecia,nizoral 2% and spiro cream and still finding that some hair is still coming out. When will it stop?

riverwinters said:
its been 2 1/2 weeks , stopped the winny and started propecia,nizoral 2% and spiro cream and still finding that some hair is still coming out. When will it stop?

How much hair is "some?"

ChillyDog said:
The spiro cream should help the most. Since your really losing hair I'd use it twice a day...

would be nice to get it w/o a goddamn prescription though. those fuckers at minoxidil.com. bastards.

yeah, why is it that winstrol is the superman of hair loss. why does proscar/finasteride not combat it?

Top Bottom