Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Had to stop the Beast

I held onto a bottle of Diesel and tren that I may try down the line if I can get up the nerve. Sounds much less harsh. I wish I had this stuff in my 20's when I was young and could take it. Did some test cycles back then and everything went ok for me. Just can't get it these days and didn't want to shop for darts.

If you are prone to the kidney issue i would def wait for a year to try the dieselbolan....I used it and had great results but i was having some serious pains on week 4. I was taking 3ed on 8 hour intervals....man the stuff is great but I am in tune with my body and could tell something was not right. I went to doc and did an urine analysis and came back with small amouts of blood in urine...I couldnt see the blood but the computer picked it up....I stopped all supps and 1 week later i was fine.

I am not a doc....but since the supps that needto sells are legal my advice it to wait a year and during that time get some tests done to make sure everything is working right. Then if that is good tell the doc what you are going to take and have the doc monitor you while "on". None of us are taking anything with the intent on permently hurting our bodies so make sure you do it smart.

Your lucky you did business with a guy like Needtoo...not many guys have customer service like he does.

If you are prone to the kidney issue i would def wait for a year to try the dieselbolan....I used it and had great results but i was having some serious pains on week 4. I was taking 3ed on 8 hour intervals....man the stuff is great but I am in tune with my body and could tell something was not right. I went to doc and did an urine analysis and came back with small amouts of blood in urine...I couldnt see the blood but the computer picked it up....I stopped all supps and 1 week later i was fine.

I am not a doc....but since the supps that needto sells are legal my advice it to wait a year and during that time get some tests done to make sure everything is working right. Then if that is good tell the doc what you are going to take and have the doc monitor you while "on". None of us are taking anything with the intent on permently hurting our bodies so make sure you do it smart.

Your lucky you did business with a guy like Needtoo...not many guys have customer service like he does.
I hope to prove this as much as I can. its part of my Mission statement. I personally take care of everyone no matter what.

lander2312, Thanks for your info. I don't think I had a kidney infection, but that's what the doc went with. The ER doc asked me if I knew why my nitrats and white blood cell counts were elevated and I played stupid. They looked at me with some suspition, I played dumb. If I do get up the nerve and I feel any pain at all, I'll stop ASAP and hope I'll heal fast. Scary stuff pissin' red when you're expecting yellow. I don't know how my doc would react to me being honest with him about this stuff. How have other docs reacted to letting the cat out of the bag.. so to speak? I'd hate to have my insurance provider use this as an excuse to screw me down the line. Anyone have any advice about that?

Thanks everyone!!

Isn't it better to tell your doctor what your doing so he can properly diagnose you and look for anything else that may be related to your issues?

Isn't it better to tell your doctor what your doing so he can properly diagnose you and look for anything else that may be related to your issues?

That depends on whether your doctor can keep it off of your medical records. Steroid use on your medical records will make your insurance company very unhappy.

That depends on whether your doctor can keep it off of your medical records. Steroid use on your medical records will make your insurance company very unhappy.

True dat... I guess I don't think about that much! My doctor is a pretty legit down to earth guy. I guess if I was pissing blood and in real pain, I may have to be pretty revealing about what I am doing though.

True dat... I guess I don't think about that much! My doctor is a pretty legit down to earth guy. I guess if I was pissing blood and in real pain, I may have to be pretty revealing about what I am doing though.

My doc started out in sports medicine. I told him straight up, and he will let me come in anytime I want for a BP check or for a blood test. He is not opposed to responsible steroid use. He has never used himself, but he's a legit bro when it comes to being honest and as a scientifically accurate as he can when it comes to steroid use. I have even learned a few things from him that I didn't know about it.

Top Bottom