Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Had to stop the Beast

oxycodone is not good for your kidneys either bro. be careful.

Along with the unused products, what should I include in my return to you? My Kidneys are recovering. Using Derma, then I'll do Sus and forge PCT. Thanks for understanding.

WOW!!

I have heard a few bro's have had some sides: headache, BP, dizzy, back pumps but PISSING BLOOD!!!- I would totally freak out!! I have never pissed blood (thank God!) - Shit blood from a nasty hemorrhoid but that's it!!

Has anyone else had the such a strong adverse reaction to Beast? - it is scheduled for my next cycle but only 20mg / day for 3 weeks along with Diesel.

I have ran the Diesel at 4 caps per day - no problems, Katanadrol 3 caps per day no prob, I have used Var, oral winny, 1T, and bunch of pro hormones before they were banned and the worst was 1T - headache & BP went up but eventually that went away. Never pissed blood. Now I know they are pretty mild and the old Dbol rule was cut back when you start pissing blood but I never wanted the bloat and sides of Dbol, so I stayed away.

Man, need to has made some pretty powerful stuff!!

Hope you fully recover!

The Dieselbolan I found to have no sides for me (maybe 2 pimples) and great gains!

Anyone else piss blood or have REALLY bad beast sides??

S

It is possible that I had a kidney issue and the strain put me over the edge... don't know. Scared the living (bloody) piss out of me.... enough to go to the ER. I'm feelin' way better now. Needto, so what are the return instructions? After a few months, a I may try some diesel and see wht happens..... gonna have to think about that pretty hard. I bet no one else has had this heppen to them... guess I picked the short straw.

i can tell u this, before i started diesel i was takin a ph called sus500 and i hated the back pumps... now that im off of that and on disel i dont feel not one side effect other than i sweat easy/night sweats and large amount of mass gains :)

I think many guys are taking too high a dosage of the beast. They just don't know how powerful the stuff is. Personallt I would take no more than 2 per day and strongly recommend taking dermacrine alongside it. Just my .02

i did 1 with lunch then two with dinner 5 days on and two off.... got nice gains but wouldnt do it again.... to many sides... plus needto's got the bang for the buck without a doubt!

Top Bottom